As a leading Toronto drywall contractor, we firmly believe in letting our work speak on our behalf. In this section you will find more detailed examples of our work which he have provided for you to feel more confident that you have come to the right place for your drywall project. We employ a very specific approach to every single project, and below you will find a detailed explanation of our general drywall approach. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
- First, a representative takes down your information and sets up an appointment at a time that is convenient for both you and our team. We will then send someone out to evaluate the scope of your project, discuss your options and formulate a solution that works for your budget and time frame.
- We then develop a list of all the materials you may need, including drywall sheets, sheetrock, bonding compound, and hardware. Then, we deliver the supplies, bring all the necessary tools and materials inside, leaving nothing unattended on the deck or curbside.
- Our trained professionals proceed with the drywall installation by first setting up corner beads, then applying tape, mudding, and finally, sanding. We work in sections and move to the next one only once the previous one has been completed, so you can go ahead and start priming, painting and finishing your wall without any unnecessary delays.
- In order to bring your project to completion within your timeframe, our teams work seven days a week. We understand the importance of meeting deadlines, and we adjust our schedule to suit yours, maximizing your comfort and convenience. Another time-saving measure we have implemented is hiring drywall specialists with at least five years of experience in the field, and training them further to help them achieve ultimate efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- To boost quality even further, we specialize within the company. Every project is assigned two teams: one doing sheetrock installation, and the other one focusing on taping, mudding and sanding. In addition to achieving perfection within each of these tasks, this strategy also helps us finish the work twice as fast.
- Finally, in order to create optimal conditions for drying and to reduce your wait time (by days, in some cases), we use heaters and humidifiers. Proper drying of the plaster reduces the possibility of problems such as cracking or flaking, and enhances the strength as well as durability of your drywall.
Lastly, our work is covered by an extensive insurance policy. Contact Drywall Aid today to learn more and for a free quote. You will be pleasantly surprised by our work ethic and prices.